Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00612 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,120元 (₩2,796,627) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (36 minutes ago)