Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 CNY / VND
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 22% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,136 (34,621,441 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)