Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.866 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,583 (5,136 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)