Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09823 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,720 (₨88,767) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)