Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.075 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 8,987元 (S/. 4,332) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)