Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.044 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 31% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,270 (S/. 4,047) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €17 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)