Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.034 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 8,883元 (S/. 4,368) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 3 hours ago)