Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 39% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,959 (Bs 97,669,134) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)