Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34866 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,995 (Mex$ 22,931) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)