Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34051 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,396 (Mex$ 18,782) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (7 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Algiers costs 50,000 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (33 minutes ago)