Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31141 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,007 (Mex$ 19,289) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (33 minutes ago)