Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31896 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,819 (Mex$ 27,649) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (31 minutes ago)