Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.904 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,674 ($1,980) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)