Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.619 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 19% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,879 ($1,341) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)