Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00228 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,370 (COL$2,793,729) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)