Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 84% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,661 (Bs 39,997) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (about 1 hour ago)