Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.685 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 87% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,567 (Bs 30,017) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)