Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.668 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 96% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,595 (Bs 32,343) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)