Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.017 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 71% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 22,250元 (€2,775) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (35 minutes ago)