Cost of living comparison between Corfu, Greece and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.342 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,377 (€2,639) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)