Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01034 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,466 (CH$1,592,739) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (18 minutes ago)