Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01040 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,558 (CH$1,400,093) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (41 minutes ago)