Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01038 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,400 (CH$1,386,658) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (39 minutes ago)