Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01071 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,557 (CH$1,172,523) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)