Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,084 (R$ 10,880) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (19 minutes ago)