Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.930 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,406 (R$ 7,465) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (16 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)