Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05515 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 42% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,012 (127,153 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)