Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05619 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 43% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,845 (121,821 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (25 minutes ago)