Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05839 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 40% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 6,619元 (113,353 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)