Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.658 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,323 (6,831 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)