Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.608 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,034 (5,617 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)