Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 CNY / GNF
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 45% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,400 (23,005,847 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)