Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.878 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,851 (€1,631) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,490 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)