Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 6% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,717 (€1,761) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (39 minutes ago)