Cost of living in Coimbatore, India vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09534 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 9,014元 (₨94,546) in Coimbatore.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)