Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,239 ($b12,171) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)