Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 8,681元 ($b8,681) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)