Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.637 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 35% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,606 (6,479 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (9 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (41 minutes ago)