Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.674 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 32% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,840 (5,281 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)