Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 40% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,385元 (€1,996) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)