Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36909 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,008 (Mex$ 27,116) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)