Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11193 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 58% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 4,645元 (41,501 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)