Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,892 (Bs 27,098) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)