Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,126 (Bs 27,733) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)