Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 78% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,983 (Bs 41,958) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)