Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,279 (Rp 25,713,301) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)