Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00582 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,673 (₩2,520,487) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)