Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20106 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,421 (51,828 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)