Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20070 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,722 (58,403 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)