Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20147 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,790 (43,629 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (35 minutes ago)