Cost of living comparison between Christchurch, New Zealand and Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.872 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 70% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,509 (NZ$5,235) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)