Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30112 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 10,756元 (35,722 Kč) in Chomutov.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)