Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.669 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 56% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,191 (25,696 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)