Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 42% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,012元 (29,167 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)