Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.046 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,298 (S/. 5,521) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (35 minutes ago)