Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.124 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,254 (S/. 6,710) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 3 hours ago)