Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.940 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,799 (S/. 4,019) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $712 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)