Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.955 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元7,525 (S/. 3,848) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)