Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19616 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,011 (66,331 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (29 minutes ago)