Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20061 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,613 (67,860 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)