Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20070 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元11,836 (58,975 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)