Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20181 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,223 (40,747 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)