Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26132 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,090 (30,957₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)