Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24248 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000元 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 7,524元 (31,029₴) in Chernihiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)