Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元14,242 in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (43 minutes ago)