Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.727 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,631元 (€2,023) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)