Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10234 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元6,728 (руб 65,747) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)