Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11942 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元9,016 (руб 75,497) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (32 minutes ago)