Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11547 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元8,739 (руб 75,679) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (43 minutes ago)