Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.913 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,430 (C$3,344) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)