Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.813 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 34% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,104 (€2,061) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Indore costs ₨55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)