Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,879 (€2,567) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)