Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,113 in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (35 minutes ago)