Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00605 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,709 (₩3,751,782) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)