Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea vs Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00603 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,630元 (₩3,420,476) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhuhai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (37 minutes ago)