Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 9% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元10,950 in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)