Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.252 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,447 (€2,544) in Chalcis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)