Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06595 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,834 (₨209,760) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)