Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06301 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元13,000 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元12,058 (₨191,363) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)