Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zhuhai, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.811 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,868 (€1,903) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)