Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Zhuhai, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27970 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhuhai? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 16% cheaper than in Zhuhai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhuhai you would need to make just about 元13,188 (47,148 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)